Translate

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Glitchy Scarves/VIP commands

 

Hello all! I have some news about glitching scarves, and some tips on how to earn your VIP free. The next paragraph will be all about glitchy scarves, if you don't want to  read about that, skip to the next paragraph about earning your VIP Free. 

 As I was in my igloo, I decided to try on different scarves to see which one I liked best. I always wear scarves, FYI. I took off my old scarf (white and light blue) and discovered it wasn't in my inventory! So I cloned a couple people to get it back, but it still wasn't added to my inventory. Later on, I went in the Dance Club to be alone for a while to try to figure out what was going on. I then saw that my scarf WAS there. It was not loading though, and every time I clicked on it, it would leave my penguin's neck bare. :-(  I found out what was going on then so what you do is, Say !up a 30007.I hope that helped you :-)



Welcome to the VIP section of my blog! ;-) Today we will talk about all the things the VIP's can do AND talk about how to earn it! :-) 
Some things the VIP can do are: 1. Turn into a puffle, your choice of color. 2. Turn into a "jack frost" penguin. 3. Turn into a reindeer puffle. 4. Turn into a toy car. 5. Be a pony (Rainbow, or Purple) 6. Say !fast or !normal, to speed up. 7. Be a dinosaur 8. Name glow, Name color 9. Bubble color 10. Snowball color 

Okay, that wasn't all- there's a lot more that you can discover for yourself. Here's some tips on Find Four.

Tips on Find Four: 

So you're up first. Drop your piece in the middle of the board, or to the edge (left or right). You go to the left. Your friend blocks you from going straight across the bottom by going in the middle. You drop your piece onto yours. Your friend blocks you from getting 3 in a row. You block your friend from across the bottom.  Your friend drops the piece on top of his/hers. You block him/her from getting 3 in a row. Continue playing and follow those steps above.Sometimes it'll turn out like this: 

We filled it up! :-)
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Thy Fish