Translate

Friday, July 19, 2013

Music Jam Party

Hey Penguins!

You voted for the Music Jam 2011 for the new Oasis Party. Guess what? It's up! If you waddle around Oasis, you can see the Music Jam is going on! I can't wait to explore and see the new instruments! I gathered some of the other penguins opinions on the party:

DJ Fishy: I don't like it.
Morgan: I hate it.
iAlicex3: It would be better without the sounds.
iKev: I hate it.
Alpha Tester: I love the Music Jam.
SonicDrewX: Awesome.
Kiran: Eh...
Luke: I hate it. Stupid party.
Rudolph2: I don't like it.
Me: It would be better if it was the 2012 Party with Cadence, Rocky, and Cece... and I voted for the Halloween Party so this isn't my favorite, but it doesn't bother me.

Hip hop to the top,

-XxSlamboxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Thy Fish