Translate

Friday, April 25, 2014

Apologies!

Hey penguins,
I'm sorry I haven't been posting here for so long. I have had trouble with my computer and I wasn't able to go on Blogspot... Now I can (sort of)... This computer that I have now is great, but it just doesn't connect to the internet. I lost a lot of things, like pictures and other stuff on my old computer and it's pretty embarrassing that my life is so much worse without the internet. But, I am American, so I guess that explains it. ;-) I also really miss Tsubasa. I haven't been able to contact him at all and I wonder how he's doing...

Anyways, Oasis.ps is now Mirai.so and I'm pretty sure the lot of you already knew that! It has new things that Oasis didn't have like new transformations and emoticons. I hope you all still remember me! I could list a lot of people that I really miss!!! I hope I can meet some of them again.

Thanks for checking out my blog, and I hope I see you in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Thy Fish