Translate

Thursday, July 18, 2013

New Emotes

Hey penguins! This is my 3rd blog post today! Congrats to me! :-)

I'm in a really good mood today because this is what I've been hearing:

Oasis is going to be hosting a party. If you've seen the poll lately, you'd know the Music Jam from 2011 Party is going to be Oasis's next custom party! So it is no longer going to copy Club Penguin's Parties, but make their OWN parties! I was so hoping that they would throw a party... and I was kind of hoping for the Halloween party. :\ Well, any party is good. In the comments write what kind of party you're expecting to see in the future!

New emotes too. I just love all the custom emotes and I'll make a page with all of them listed. The new ones are:

The icon in the sky to the left. (aka the account manager button) and a new one that says "LOL" much like the "no." one! Now I don't have to type LOL anymore. :-)

That's all for today I hope!

Shake those tail feathers!

-XxSlamboxX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Thy Fish